Re: [orca-list] new introduction

Hi Bryen:

As of 3 seconds ago (I just checked), there are 281 members. The thing I really enjoy about this list is the positive and constructive atmosphere everyone brings. Thanks everyone!

Will

Bryen wrote:
Welcome to all  :-)

On a side note, I'm very curious to know if anyone has come up with any
figures for number of blind Linux users?  It'd be interesting to see
what the numbers are.    How many members are on the orca-list?

Bryen