To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 7:30 PM
Subject: [orca-list] new introduction

Hello everyone.  My name is Danny.  I am back on the Orca list after
some time of being away.  So I thought I should introduce myself again.
I have been a computer user for many years.  My first exposure was to
terminals connected to a main frame.  I worked with someone who told
me what wwas on the screen.
Then it was md-dos.  I used a screen-reader with a bulky synthesizer,
at a college lab.
Then I started using windows.  Finally I am using a Macintosh,
version 10.4.11, and it is not the best for reading web pages.
However I really like the fact I can install the operating system on
my own.
After I get a used pc, I will give linux a try.