[orca-list] new introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Danny. I am back on the Orca list after some time of being away. So I thought I should introduce myself again. I have been a computer user for many years. My first exposure was to terminals connected to a main frame. I worked with someone who told me what wwas on the screen. Then it was md-dos. I used a screen-reader with a bulky synthesizer, at a college lab. Then I started using windows. Finally I am using a Macintosh, version 10.4.11, and it is not the best for reading web pages. However I really like the fact I can install the operating system on my own.
After I get a used pc, I will give linux a try.