Re: [orca-list] Bug tracking tools

This link will show you the results of all gnome bugs filed with keyword
orca.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=orca

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 15:37 +0000, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
Is there any tools which can be used with orca for searching, reading
and reporting bugs? I am aware of bugbuddy but I think that is only a
reporting tool. I also know that all the functionality I want is
probably available through a web interface, but I don't tend to like web
interfaces, particularly with the speed of orca on some websites.

From
Michael Whapples