Re: [orca-list] Again: The orca-customizations script

Hi Will,
thank you for your help, but in the meantime I figured out what was
wrong:
Placing the file into ~/.orca is the right way as you explained. I
Thought I have to place it into the orca-scripts subfolder, because it
is an additional Orca script.
One small problem remains: It contains two scripts, one that switches the
caret tracking in FF to Orca-control, and the second that says time and
date by pressing Orca+d; the second one is what I need.
Caret tracking by Orca is implemented as standard behavior. So I
commented out the first lines, but this results in a loop where the Orca
settings get started every time, and then the program freezes. What can
be the reason for this?
Note: It's not really disturbing, but why invoking the same procedure
twice?
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)