[orca-list] Again: The orca-customizations script

Hi,
after having fixed everything, I went on testing Javier's script, and
things getting stranger and stranger.
Because Orca controls the caret in FF, I deleted the lines in the
script, and that caused the trouble.
So I copied the whole script unchanged in ~/.orca/orca-scripts and
renamed it to orca-customizations.py.
Restarting Orca caused no problems, but the SayTimeAndDate script is not
there. Pressing Orca+D causes no respond.
Does anybody use this script, and can give me some helpful hints?
Hermann