[orca-list] Accessible login.

Hi all.
I followed the instructions submitted by Brien Camerun, but, when log in screen comes up, i don't hear anything from my speech synthesizer and nothing appears on my Braille display. I only know it's time to enter log in informations because of the log in sound (question.wav by default).
Do I have to do something else to have a fully accessible log in screen?
If you want, I can post my configuration files. If so, please tell me which ones to post, cause in /etc/gdm/modules there are 4 files whose content is not comprehensible for me.

Thank you for your help and Have a nice day.

Fabrizio, aka Bizio.