Re: [orca-list] Accessible login.

Hello Fabrizio,
I've experienced the same, and the only solution I found was to repeat
the keystroke twice. Speech didn't start, but the braille display
appears, and you can type into the login form.
However: I had to repeat the Orca startup command in order to use it.
After the first login I heard the welcom message and nothing else
happens.
In the end I went back to the standard settings, because I think there's
little use in this procedure. If you are trained in typing, it should be
no problem to type username and password blindly; i find it much quicker
and more convenient.
BTW.: Even with the standard login procedure it happens sometimes that
Orca doesn't speak after the welcome message. I couldn't figure out the
reason why (it's not reproducable).
I use Ubuntu Gutsy and Orca 2.20.2 with braille and speech (Espeak with
Speech-dispatcher).
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)