Re: [orca-list] need help with orca dependencies, can't build-dep without internet.

hello kenni,
commenting out the lines in sources.lst does not help.
I will try what rudolf suggested and then let the list know.
but in any case if none of them success please send me a tar ball of
the dependencies as an attachment off the list if that is possible, or
at least a file containing the debs to be installed.
I am requesting this because I will be leaving for a village school in
some hours where there is no internet what so ever.
so this is my last chance.
regards,
Krishnakant.