[orca-list] evolution tutorial

How can I learn how to use evolution? I've got it configured to download
my mail but I don't know how to get to my Inbox. I know it's downloading
my mail because I got to my Inbox once by accident. I have no idea what
sequence of keystrokes made that possible though. I've been playing
around with it all day and haven't been able to reproduce them.

I am sending this via evolution which I am also sure I can do. I even
imported the debian root certificates so evolution stopped asking about
my cert from cacert.org. So I've made a lot of progress. I just cannot
figure out how to get to my mail folders.