Re: [orca-list] Orca starts up the settings dialog with every start

Hi,
I succeeded in fixing the problem:
Indeed the additional script was the problem. There's an incorrect line
in it, so Orca couldn't start, because it tried to import that
customization script. This persisted even after deleting it, because teh
entry in user-settings.py still existed.
Checking the debug.out pointed me into the right direction, so I deleted
the wrong lines.
Restarting Orca, confirming my settings brought everything back.
Hermann