[orca-list] Orca not speaking menus in Fedora 8

Hi All,

Just after running up the latest fedora core 8. When I enter the X11 area of
fedora and run up Orca, all seems fine but when I open up the menus using
"alt + F1" Orca is not speaking those particular menus. However then I load
up Firefox for example using  the run option and I can access the menus in
there such as File, Edit etc. Would I have somehow  set something in Orca
that is  not permitting the main menus to read?.

Many thanks for any help.

Paul.

It has removed 2866 spam emails to date.