Re: [orca-list] Inaccessable admin dialog

Hermann wrote:
I think you need an additional file named .orbitrc placed in your root home directory. BTW.: When I start gdmsetup from the Gnome terminal, I get a lot of script messages before the app starts, and after start, it freezes on the "general" tab. I have to move several times between the opened windows by pressing Alt+Tab, before the screen gets refreshed, so that I can adjust the settings. Note: This happens only in gdmsetup, all other services that need root privileges work fine.

gedit is not accessible when run as root. Will this also be covered by .orbitrc?