Re: [orca-list] Inaccessable admin dialog

I think you need an additional file named .orbitrc placed in your root home
directory.
BTW.: When I start gdmsetup from the Gnome terminal, I get a lot of
script messages before the app starts, and after start, it freezes on
the "general" tab. I have to move several times between the opened
windows by pressing Alt+Tab, before the screen gets refreshed, so that I
can adjust the settings.
Note: This happens only in gdmsetup, all other services that need root
privileges work fine.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)