[orca-list] cannot set up evolution with orca

Hi all

I’m having a bit of a problem, and wondered if anybody else can reproduce this.

Whenever I run the setup agent for evolution using orca, I am unable to select the type of email server I want to use. Every time I choose an option, such as Imap or pop, the setup agent for evolution stops responding. Thus, I am forced to close out of it and try opening it again. I can only continue to future screens if I select nothing in the server combo box.

Has anybody else noticed this problem using ubuntu 7.04? If so, what are some work arounds? Should I just leave it blank and finish the wizard? If so, where do I go to change this setting afterward?

Thank you for your help

John J Herzog

Checked by AVG Free Edition.