Re: [orca-list] Audio review of accessibility in Linux.

Hi.
I just finished listening to your file.  I have a few comments.

In the interest of fairness, yu might want to mention viavoice is also available from

http://voxin.oralux.net

Also, you might consider mentioning espeak.  It's very responsive and free.

I notice you have several kde and native X apps installed.  Unfortunately, these aren't accessible.
You also seem to be missing some native gnome apps that do similar functions that are accessible.
If you have the time, you might want to remove all the kde stuff and install a complete gnome.
Debian based distros like Ubuntu have a meta package that pulls in all the gnome components.  Hopefully,
Fedora has something
similar.

Even though it might be confusing to newbies, you might want to talk about Linux distributions.  I mention
this because distros make some customizations to there Gnome.
Fore example, Ubuntu moves everything off the desktop.  Main stream Debian doesn't.
Your menu structure is a little different from  the one on my Debian system.  I don't think you need to go
into detail, just
point out to users that there are differences.  The best thing about Linux is you have choices.

          Kenny