[orca-list] Audio review of accessibility in Linux.

Hello all,

It's wet and horrible here tonight so I'm really noth bothered about
going out so instead, I've done an audio review of Orca running on Gnome
with the TTSynth synthesizer, Evolution, Firefox and open office.

This aims to illustrate that a lot of the tasks now done in Windows by
jaws and windows users can now be done in Linux with the same type of
interfaces.

I've tried to keep it as generic as possible by limiting the amount of
technical information provided so I'm hoping I've given enough to get
people interested.

The file is about 35 megs and is available from:
www.digitaldarragh.com/linux-and-orca-review.mp3

Please send your feedback.

Darragh