Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading new text displayed in gnome-terminal.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 11:03:27PM EST, Halim Sahin wrote:
Thhis sounds like my problem with flat review.
Try to press numpad_minus
to refresh the infos shown to flat review.
I reported this a to the orca list few days ago.
It was the mail about using brasero to burn dvd's.
But I noticed that orca has this problem with many apps.

Seems so. I haven't been following the orca list much, but I'm going to
read your original post and replies now anyway.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE