[orca-list] Orca not reading new text displayed in gnome-terminal.

Greetings all
I have started to use gnome-terminal with orca a bit more lately, to do
such things as web browsing, email, and IRC. The problem I am having,
manifests itself in two different ways:

1. When in IRC, I use flat review to read text in the channel. If
somebody else posts a message into the channel, the new text is not
readable with flat review. I have to either type something, or press
Control + L to refresh, and then find the new text on the screen.

2. I get similar behavior when reading emails in mutt, when I use the
tab key to move to the next unread message, while the previous message
is being displayed. The new message shows visually, but again, I can't
read with flat review. I have to go back to the message index, and go
into the message again to read it.

Am willing to test/provide more info if necessary.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE