Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading new text displayed in gnome-terminal.

Hi,
On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 10:28:10PM +1000, Luke Yelavich wrote:
1. When in IRC, I use flat review to read text in the channel. If
somebody else posts a message into the channel, the new text is not
readable with flat review. I have to either type something, or press
Control + L to refresh, and then find the new text on the screen.

Thhis sounds like my problem with flat review.
Try to press numpad_minus
to refresh the infos shown to flat review.
I reported this a to the orca list few days ago.
It was the mail about using brasero to burn dvd's.
But I noticed that orca has this problem with many apps.

HTH.
Halim