Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Hello,
My one and only feedback is that I really don't like the key
assignment for this feature.  f and shift plus f seems much more
logicle.
This was the origional plan for this feature however because we don't
have and won't ever have a forms mode this causes a real problem when
landing in edit fields.  Consider if you were pressing "f" to move
between several form fields and hit an edit field.  The next time you
pressed "f" you would type an "f" instead of moving to the next field.
I agree that this might not be ideal but it is a small price to pay for
not having to put up with a forms mode.
thanks
Mike