Re: [orca-list] Evolution.

account, so I can't easily bring it up at this time. If only there was
an easier way to read the svn logs than either having to read them one
at a time or have them all thrown at me at once.

If you're pulling sources from SVN, you can take a look at the Orca
ChangeLog file in the top level directory.  We keep somewhat detailed
comments in here about what we've changed and the dates that we made the
changes.  The SVN commit comments tend to be more terse.

Hope this helps!

Will