[orca-list] Gnome Admin Tools

Hi all

A little while ago I came across a work around for those of us on Ubuntu
Edgy 6.10 that enabled us to kill Orca in our user space and re-start it
from the root user space, but I can't find it now!  Can anyone point me to
it or the necessary instructions?

The reason for this is that from the UK Ubuntu mailing lists I have been
advised that Update Manager will do the distrobution upgrade without the
need to play around with the source files as it does it itself.

I have used this from my own personal user space and through the magnifier
can see that it does what it is meant to but as it is a system tool it
doesn't support Orca.  So I thought if I could log in as root and have Orca
running as root too, the update manager might become accessible and if it
were successful I could let everyone know.

Help appreciated.

Ian