Re: [orca-list] Evolution.

You are in fact missing something regarding the placement of the cursor
in a message in Evolution. In an earlier revision, sorry I can't think
of the exact number at the moment, the change was reverted while waiting
for a bugfix in Evolution itself. There may have been a message on the
list regarding this as well, but I don't remember for sure. If there is
I am pretty sure I received it before moving my subscription to my gmail
account, so I can't easily bring it up at this time. If only there was
an easier way to read the svn logs than either having to read them one
at a time or have them all thrown at me at once. Maybe I just don't know
svn well enough. <smile>

HTH,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)