[orca-list] Evolution.

Hello there,

I've a few basic enough questions.  I've been away from Linux for a while as I had a few major hard disk
problems.

I remember seeing something relating to the automatic reading of messages or the automatic setting of focus
to the message body instead of at the top of the message header.  I've checked out the latest ersion of
orca from SVN but this doesn't seem to be any different.

Maybe I'm missing something, so my question is, is there any context sensitive help for orca?
Second question is, orca doesn't read words as their being deleted when writing a message.  example, if I
press control and backspace, orca should automatically read the word that I am deleting just like it does
when using the backspace key on it's own.

Thanks again, and I m sorry that these questions are very basic.