Re: [orca-list] orca seams fine now, should I upgrade or wait till ubuntu 7.04?

hello herman,
thanks for your email,
I will be trying the svn system to update orca on my latest laptop as
soon as I install new ubuntu 7.04 final,
I have already posted a query of what accessibility level we can
expect with ubuntu 7.04 but there is some thing particular I would
like to ask here.
I am finding that orca is doing very well with the gnome desktop now
and with ESpeak it is rocking!
but will my updating to latest orca disturb any existing accessibility
which is already working fine right now?
I also wanted to make a request to have orca a process of apt-get
install so that latest orca can be installed without all the svn and
building and making etc.  if a ready (although beta) version of
orca.deb is made available for those who are willing to risk, then it
will be even better because at times internet may not be available to
people like me who do go to remote places for workshops etc.  if any
one can really provide at least a orca-source.xxx.tar archive to me
off the list I will just build and install it myself and can also
distribute it in some places where internet is as good as not
available.

second query is regarding contributing to orca.
I am an avid python programmer and I get the impression that at-spy is
much more uniform and well thought out as compared to MSAA for
windows.
if I wer to start helping in coding orca, where should I start as a
newbi on gnome accessibility?
with the latest of what I used, I find that orca is really worth
investing my time and efords so that more and more people benifit out
of it.
besides, I have a group of sited programmers who are interested to
contribute for accessibility and I can get them to work on orca at my
end.
so plese guide me accordingly.
regards,
Krishnakant.