[orca-list] what is the currently most accessible combination of ff and orca?

hello all,
I would be upgrading to ubuntu 7.04 as soon as it is released tomorrow.
I have a couple of questions before I find it worth upgrading every
thing on my laptop.
1, what level of accessibility will be available for orca on gnome
with the latest ubuntu?  I am asking this because I am very much aware
that a lot of orca developers are also using ubuntu so I am not alone.
I discovered that open office is really doing fine with the orca
version that came with the ubuntu 7.04 beta.  ff was not so accessible
as I had mentioned earlier.  So will the same accessibility be
available with the final release of ubuntu 7.04?  are there going to
be latest bug fixes added in orca that will ship with ubuntu 7.04?
2.  what will be the accessibility level of ff with orca that will
come with ubuntu 7.04 final?  the beta ubuntu fiesty was not
satisfactory as far as orca accessibility with ff was concerned.  so
what changes can I expect?
I am asking these questions because I have been using ubuntu for quite
some time with a sited assistant so got quite used to it now.  if the
developers of orca are going to put some changes in orca that will
ship with final ubuntu 7.04 then it will be worthwile to upgrade.
regards,
Krishnakant.