Re: [orca-list] Gmail audio verification doesn't play in Firefox

I got the Google audio to play finally. It turns out that the vlc
plugin doesn't work in Firefox 3 and conflicts with the mplayer plugin
which does work. I uninstalled the vlc plugin and installed the
mplayer plugin and now am able to play the audio captcha with no
trouble at all. The Aim experiment is now crashing Firefox, but I'm
not worried about that at this point, since I was messing with that
just for fun. Google does now work, however, so I will be setting my
client up with a gmail account since he doesn't have an e-mail address
and just got his computer. I can now say that gmail rocks. :)

--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)