Re: [orca-list] downloading ubuntu image

Hello,
the image seems definitely too large. I work with Nero and I've
activated overburn. You find it in file/preferences, I think on the
advanced settings tab. The size in minutes is 82, and I think there
could not be more.
The image is 711MB of size, and I get the same error message as
Mohammed.
I really don't know what the Ubuntu folks is doing. I don't belong to
the Ubuntu mailing list. If someone has joined that list, he/she should
forward this issue.
Hermann