To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] downloading ubuntu image

hello mohammed,

the best way to download big files is to use a proper download manager
like "wget". The command line download manager "wget" is also available for
windows.

http://a11y.yokoy.de/doku.php?id=linux:wget
http://wget.sunsite.dk/

The integrated download managers in firefox or ie are not really reliable.
Also, try to overburn a normal cdr instead of using a dvd - should work.

yokoy