To: "Mohammed Al-shar'" <mohammed atexplorer com>
Cc: <Orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] intro

Hello Mohammed,
do you hear the startup sound of Ubuntu? If not, there's something wrong
with your sound device.
Did you visit:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca
Orca doesn't start with Ubuntu; you must set it up before it works.
Press Control+Alt+F1 to open a text console. Type:
orca
You will hear a spoken setup asking you some questions. Answer them, and
when finished:
Press Alt+Control+F7 to switch to the graphical terminal. Press Alt
+Control+Backspace to log out and in again.
When you've heard the startup music, press Alt+F2 and type:
orca
If everything worked right, you now can use Orca.
Regards
Hermann