Re: [orca-list] Feature request: Navigation in PDF files

Hi Hermann:

Joanie and I chatted about this briefly. Seems like a good idea and we'll add it to our list of things to do. The gating factor hear, however, is working with the Adobe folks to make sure Acroread exposes the information we need.

Thanks!

Will

hermann wrote:
Hi all,
maybe I missed it, but I think that for better navigation in PDF
documents there should be the same keystrokes as in Firefox.
Did the team think about that?
Hermann