Re: [orca-list] Hello from Seattle

Hi Young!

Welcome and good luck. :-) We can always use good help and have created a "How Can I Help?" section on the Orca WIKI: http://live.gnome.org/Orca/HowCanIHelp. If you have any questions, please drop us a line.

Thanks!

Will

Young Choi wrote:
This is Young Choi. I went to Orca presentation in CSUN conference last week. I am impressed by how much you have accomplished in a short period time. Keep up your good work! On my part, I will try to find something to contribute in this project. My background is c/c++, so it will take awhile for me to get used to Python. I am downloading Ubuntu now. Wish me a luck! Young