Re: Orca Quiting orca

Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
Actually we are looking for a more GUI-based way to quit Orca, for non-VI users and magnifier users. It relates to the menu integration post I made to the list last week.

Ideally we should have a button on the Orca GUI [Quit Orca] that essentially does Insert + q.

Key bindings like Insert-q are not very accessible to GUI-trained non-technical Ubuntu users :) Esp. when it's not well documented in the OS itself.

Understood. In fact there is somebody on the Ubuntu Accessibility team that
has a lot of great ideas about that. Oh wait! That's you.

Now that Orca v1.0 is out the way, we can work with you towards improving
this.