Orca can I use evolution with orca?

hello all,
as I had mentioned earlier I am implementing a talking linux lab in India.
we have already setup 50 computers with ubuntu 6.10.
I am wondering if evolution is working perfectly with orca.
can I send and recieve emails from within evolution?
I will like to configure the same with gmail.
can I know where I can get instructions for configuring evolution with
ubuntu 6.10?
I know this is off topic but I will be happy if some one can kindly
help me configure evolution for gmail.
I never tried it before.
and I will like to know if there are some bugggs with orca using evolution.
thanks,
Krishnakant.