Re: Orca can I use evolution with orca?

Hello Krishnakant,
I don't know anything about gmail - is it a mail server or a client?
So I can't say anything about evolution and gmail.
However I can give you some hints about evolution in general.
It works with Orca, e.g. you can set up your mail accounts, your
settings for receiving and sending mail, and you can configure the
program so that it can be used with a screen reader.
When you start evoulution the first time the account assisten apears,
where you must give the necessary data.
Note: When you choose your server type for receiving mail (imap pop etc.)
you have to be patient, because the program (or Orca) reacts sluggish
in providing the propper forms you've to fill out.
When you are throug with that, you should adjust several settings you
find in the view menu including its submenus:
Turn on classical view, deactivate the mail preview, activate the
cursor tracking within mails, and deactivate the toolbar. Leave the
side pane activated, otherwise you don't see your folder list.
Note: There are a lot of features (contacts, calendar, notices and
addressbook) which I haven't figured out till now, so I can't tell you
whether they are accessible.
Briefly spoken I must say that the whole thing lokks like mailers we
know from Windows.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Hermann