Re: Orca notification area and orca

Hey Cody.

  Joanie, I don't know if this is an issue on my side, but when I have
2 task bars and the desktop, when I alt control tab, all I cycle
through is the bottom bar and the desktop, and focus never lands on the
top bar anyways. This is one reason I put all useful utilities down in
the bottom task bar and trahed the top one.

Silly question:  Are you holding down Control and Alt and keeping those two
keys held down while pressing and releasing Tab?  The reason I ask is that I
*can* reproduce the behavior you describe if I press and release Control Alt
Tab.  But when I hold down Control and Alt and keep them held down as I Tab,
I can always cycle between the Desktop and the Top and Bottom panels.  Just
a guess....

Take care.
Joanie