Re: Orca question about flat review

Hi Cody:

Keypad divide does a left click and keypad multiply does a right click
on the current review item.

Hope this helps,

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 13:45 -0400, Cody Hurst wrote:

  I just wanted to know when in flat review mode, and I come across
something I want to click on that isn't normally accessible by the usual
manner, how do I click on it? For example, when in a chat window in
gaim, I use the numbpad to get to the text which isn't an issue, but
along the way there are a few things that I'd come across that I want to
click on. So what is the command to click on something in flat review?

Thanks a bunch,

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org