Re: Orca Announcement of highlighted text

Hermann wrote:
Hi Krister,
I'm using Orca 2.17.3 with espeak and speech-dispatcher, and I get read all
the selected text, tested in gedit.

Ok, two possible explanations arrize: 1: i run the cvs version that was
released Sat december 2 or maybe sun december 3. Maybe some last minute
fixes were done before the final Orca 2.17.3 release.
2, Evolution and Gedit don't work the same in which case a bug
apparently should be filed, but have to test with both my cvs version
and the latest Orca release.
I wonder how Festival works when it comes to selecting text in
Evolution... Anyone tried?
/Krister