Re: Orca Drag and Drop via keyboard

Hi Sean.

I was using the Terminal and trying to copy some text of the screen to
put into a text file.  I could not work out how to do this via Orca.

You can do it with flat review.  Flat review to the beginning of the
text you wish to select.  Then perform a left mouse click (KeyPad Slash
in desktop layout; CapsLock 7 in laptop layout).  Then flat review to
the end of the text you wish to select, hold down Shift and left mouse
click again.  That will cause the text to become selected.  To copy it,
use Control Shift C.

HTH.
Joanie