Re: Orca A hotkey for starting / (was, Re: menu placement and setup GUI in Ubuntu)

Hi all.

What about assigning a new keybinding?  I just assigned Orca to be
command_1 and Windows Key (aka Super) S as the keystroke associated with
run_command_1.  Seems to work....

In the long run, it might be handy for Metacity to have specific entries
for the various AT apps along with predictable (yet configurable)
keybindings.  In the meantime, however, is there any reason why Ubuntu
couldn't pick a command (doesn't have to be command_1) and associate an
infrequently-used keystroke to it? I think doing so would solve the
problem of the average end user being able to reliably start Orca....

Take care.
Joanie