Re: Orca Can't get orca working with braille.

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 03:52:13AM EST, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
Hi Luke,

Just wondering whether the package that was supposed to resolve the
libbrlapi.so issue ever went into Edgy?  I recently did an install using a
knot 1 disk, and after dist-upgrading to latest packages, I'm still seeing
this problem.

Yes that should be resolved now. I just did a fresh netboot install of
edgy last night, and intend to set up GNOME and orca today with braille,
so will let you know if things don't work as expected.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE