Re: Determining the state of locking modifiers (was Re: orca 2 issues)

Hey Cody:

Locktones is a completely separate package that runs as a background
process.  Here's a snippet from the web page below:

"The intent of this package is to provide blind computer users with an
easy way to passively determine the current states of the various
keyboard locks (caps, insert, num, scroll). It runs as a background
process which periodically checks the locks, and uses the PC speaker to
generate sequences of tones which indicate either a change in their
states (see the --toggle option) or their current states (see the
--active option)."

Hope this clarifies things,

Will