Re: MS-Windows client to Linux server ?

Hi,

Thanks to all of you who answered my question about the MS-Windows
client on MS-Windows for our ORBit Linux server.

Is there a way to build a ".dll" for MS-Windows with ORBit which we
could provide to customers to build their own client software ? Some
people have no idea how to deal with CORBA and cannot build their own
client-software starting from an IDL, so I would like to provide them
with a prebuilt ".dll" for MS-Windows so we only provide them with the
".dll" and an API specification from which they can start.

Which compiler should/can we use on MS-Windows (2000, XP) to create such
a ".dll" ? What about integrating such a ".dll" into MS Visual C++
and/or Delphi code ?

Best regards,

Peter Van Osta

Union Biometrica N.V./S.A.