Bridges to SOAP and/or .NET ?

Hi,

We are now using an ORBit based server and client for our own
application for communication between a Linux-based server and a
Linux-based client with a GNOME/GTK+ interface.

Our system should also be integrateable into third party systems as a
"High Content Reader", which of course should use CORBA (ORBit or
another ORB) in the first place. But customers can have a company
standard and only allow for ".NET" or "SOAP" for some internal reason.

Has anyone ever used some kind of "bridge" between an ORBit server and a
".NET" or "SOAP" "client" on MS Windows ?

Best regards,

Peter Van Osta

Union Biometrica N.V./S.A.
European Scientific Operations (ESO)