Re: glib / CORBA integration examples ...

Hi Sam,

On Fri, 2002-09-13 at 03:22, Sam Couter wrote:
> I have seen it, using a non-standard allocator called NJAMD. It's a
> fence-post memory debugger (amonst other things), so when you allocate
> a chunk with an odd size while doing overflow checking, you get back an
> odd pointer (the chunk is at the end of a page, pages *are* evenly
> aligned, even - odd == odd).

	Ah; interesting. Hmm; quite possibly we should add an assertion to
ensure that we're >2 byte aligned before we allocate.

	Of course, if we could detect NJAMD, we could ensure that the length we
allocated is always even at little extra cost;

	If you'd like to make patches, they'd be welcome,