Re: cpp: Gratuitous code formatting change

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 08:34:58PM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> At the momement the ORBit cpp branch generates code like this

> namespace somenamespace{ class someclass {
>   void somemethod {
>     somecode }
> } };

Isn't that sort of thing supposed to be handled by indent?  Isn't that
the reason that orbit-idl automatically calls indent?  You should be
able to put a .indent.pro in your home directory (for global settings)
or in the directory with the IDL (for local settings), and have
near-complete control over the layout of the generated code.

> Any objections to me fixing it while I'm fixing the other things?

I think you may be wasting your time by solving the wrong problem, but
I suppose I don't actually object (it's your time to waste if you want).

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single