Re: cpp: Gratuitous code formatting change

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 09:14:50AM +1100, Sam Couter wrote:

> Any reason why ORBit-C++ can't do the same when 'indent' is available?
> Never mind, I just read the man page... C only, not C++. Bugger.

>From the info file:

  "While an attempt was made to get `indent' working for C++, it will
not do a good job on any C++ source except the very simple."

That's not the (quite) same as not working.  I actually ran indent on
the example Murray provided, and the result looked fine.  I've also
used indent on other C++ code in the past and been perfectly satisfied
with the results.  Maybe we should try out some more complex
real-world examples, and see if it's good enough for our purposes.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single