cpp: Gratuitous code formatting change

At the momement the ORBit cpp branch generates code like this

namespace somenamespace{ class someclass {
  void somemethod {
    somecode }
} };

This is very difficult to read when there's a whole bunch of namespaces
and classes in the same file. I can accept the { on the same line as the
function (though I think it's less common in C++ than C), but doing this
with namespaces and classes too is just silly.

Any objections to me fixing it while I'm fixing the other things?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net