Re: TC_Bonobo_Unknown and --imodule

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 21:21, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > I find no TC_Bonobo_Unknown in bonobo/Bonobo.h
>
> 	This is only used in the IModule data to assign types to the object
> references passed in to methods, it's just not interesting for
> stubs/skels I forget whether it's specified or not. Either way, what do
> you want that information for ?

To implement Bonobo::_tc_Unknown for the C++ binding. I believe that
both the C and C++ versions are part of their respective language
mappings. And they seem to have been present in ORBit1. But this is the
first time that I have looked at the mapping specifications.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net